Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Strive For Perfection

Al, 24, pdx

Thank you for listening to cmt every second of your life and thinking that sprint car racing is an actual sport. Thank you for having a tanning bed in your parents house, whitening your teeth, and 'not taking roids'. Thank you for kissing both your parents on the lips whenever you saw them. Thank you for covering your body with the most amazing tattoos I have ever seen in my entire life, everyone needs their nickname across their back with a football breaking through it. Thank you for changing your email address 4 times in the span of 2 months, one of which was "deepballz8". Thank you for 'not have roid rages'......

but most of all, thank you for breaking up with me when I was in another country because I called you a fag and for wearing cowboy hats when the weather was nice.


Note from the Editor:

I had to post this because while there was more than one thing, it was AMAZING! I should also note that in the subject of this email "al" wrote that it was the "first of many" submissions! We hope so! P.S. We loves your tan in this pic and bad photoshop skills. Thanks for one thing would like to thank Al for dating this douche bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment