Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I only do these things because I hate myself

Welcome to my blog, or should I say our blog? Today I extend an open invite to whom ever wants to participate in "Thanks For One Thing". This blog has been an idea of mine for awhile, and recently I started it on my personal blog. However, the idea in my opinion is far to good to keep to myself. Therefore, I have started this blog so we can all share our relationship experiences, for better or for worse, via the world wide web.

My initial thinking was not to offend others with this blog, but rather to note that there was indeed at least one good thing that came from the relationship. If you do take offense please note that I only do these things because I hate myself and don't give a fuck (about you and your feelings).

No comments:

Post a Comment