Thursday, March 5, 2009

Low Blood Pressure Is A Bitch

Sheila, Santa Barbara

Thank you for having low blood sugar in the mornings as an excuse to be a total dick until you finally ate a cheeseburger by noon. Thanks for having breath that always smelled like pizza. Thanks for cheating on me left and right and then trumping all your affairs by sleeping with my two hot gay friends at the same time. Thanks for letting them give it to you and not the other way around. Thanks for talking about how hot you thought other girls, that looked nothing like me, were and then telling me you had crushes on these girls.  Thank you for not having your driver's license so you could have me cart your ass everywhere you needed to go particularly the comic book and liquor store. Thanks for having two moms, one questionably gay brother, and one questionably gay dad and not thinking that you might also be gay. When we lived together my parents thought you slept in the living room and I got the bedroom. Thanks for having them never believe I would actually date you for as long as I did. I try to deny it sometimes too.


No comments:

Post a Comment